Notice: Function _load_textdomain_just_in_time was called incorrectly. Translation loading for the acf domain was triggered too early. This is usually an indicator for some code in the plugin or theme running too early. Translations should be loaded at the init action or later. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 6.7.0.) in /var/www/asiaplus/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6121

Notice: Function _load_textdomain_just_in_time was called incorrectly. Translation loading for the td-cloud-library domain was triggered too early. This is usually an indicator for some code in the plugin or theme running too early. Translations should be loaded at the init action or later. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 6.7.0.) in /var/www/asiaplus/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6121
National Gaurd serviceman wounded while on demining operation in Darvoz - Asia-Plus | News from Tajikistan, Central Asia and the World

Дорогие читатели!

Мы проводим тестирование нового сайта. Сейчас доступны только свежие материалы за сегодня. Чтобы прочитать архивные материалы, воспользуйтесь кнопкой «Старый сайт».

Старый сайт

Дорогие читатели!

Мы проводим тестирование нового сайта. Сейчас доступны только свежие материалы за сегодня. Чтобы прочитать архивные материалы, воспользуйтесь кнопкой «Старый сайт».

Старый сайт

National Gaurd serviceman wounded while on demining operation in Darvoz

7
7

DUSHANBE, June 18, 2009, Asia-Plus  — Serviceman of the National Guard has been wounded while on demining operation in Gorno Badakhshan.

According to the Tajik Mine Action Center (TMAC), the incident took place in the Dashti Bibrogh area near the village of Kurgovad in the Darvoz district on June 17, at about 7:00 p.m.  Warrant Office of the National Guard Muhammad Yormahmadov was wounded after anti-personnel mine exploded.

“Yormahmadov has got fragment wounds of his face and upper extremities and was taken urgently to the central district hospital in the Vanj district,” said the source, “Muhammad Yormahmadov is currently under the close medical supervision and getting required therapy.”  The TMAC investigation commission was sent to the accident site the same day.

Since the beginning of the year, 85,521 square meters of land have been cleared and 127 mines/unexploded munitions have been deactivated at the Dashti Bibrogh minefield.

It should be mentioned that this year 6 Tajikistan citizens have suffered from the antipersonnel mines and unexploded munitions, including those 5 injured and one (Jamshed Davronov) killed.

From 1992 to present, totally 351 people were killed and 448 others were injured as a result of the explosion of antipersonnel mines and unexploded munitions.  Last year alone, 9 people were injured and 4 were killed as a result of the explosion of antipersonnel mines and unexploded munitions, the TMAC said. 

Translations:

Related articles

spot_imgspot_img

Join us on social media!

Новости компаний

Новости компаний

Company News

Asian Express Company resumes bus services connecting Tajik capital to northern part of Tajikistan

Asian Express Company has reportedly resumed bus services connecting...

Tajik private airline signs MoU with Saudi air travel company to develop Dushanbe-Jeddah service

Tajikistan’s privately owned air company Somon Air and Saudi...

Tajik state-run insurance company’s operating license extended for the next five years

The National Bank of Tajikistan (NBT) has extended the...

“Dead souls” found in Tajikistan’s electric power system

The Open Joint-Stock Company (OJSC) Power Distribution Networks has...
spot_imgspot_img

LATEST NEWS