Notice: Function _load_textdomain_just_in_time was called incorrectly. Translation loading for the acf domain was triggered too early. This is usually an indicator for some code in the plugin or theme running too early. Translations should be loaded at the init action or later. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 6.7.0.) in /var/www/asiaplus/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6121

Notice: Function _load_textdomain_just_in_time was called incorrectly. Translation loading for the td-cloud-library domain was triggered too early. This is usually an indicator for some code in the plugin or theme running too early. Translations should be loaded at the init action or later. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 6.7.0.) in /var/www/asiaplus/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6121
35 villagers die in Kazakhstan flood - Asia-Plus | News from Tajikistan, Central Asia and the World

Дорогие читатели!

Мы проводим тестирование нового сайта. Сейчас доступны только свежие материалы за сегодня. Чтобы прочитать архивные материалы, воспользуйтесь кнопкой «Старый сайт».

Старый сайт

Дорогие читатели!

Мы проводим тестирование нового сайта. Сейчас доступны только свежие материалы за сегодня. Чтобы прочитать архивные материалы, воспользуйтесь кнопкой «Старый сайт».

Старый сайт

35 villagers die in Kazakhstan flood

6
6

The death toll from the flood in the village of Kyzyl-Agash in Kazakhstan”s Alma Ata region has reached 35, the mass media reported on Saturday.

Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev called for opening a criminal case against the owner of the reservoir whose dam ruptured, flooding the village. “The Prosecutor General”s Office or the Interior Ministry should open criminal proceedings against the owner of the reservoir. He must be held responsible, in connection with the death of so many people,” Nazarbayev said at a meeting with the officials from the government crisis commission.

“Chile, China and Turkey were hit by earthquakes. Those were natural disasters which could not be resisted. But failing to check the dam safety on time, warn the population of danger and take actions to evacuate them should be viewed as a crime,” the Kazinform news agency quoted Nazarbayev as saying.

Prime Minister Karim Masimov said all villagers had been evacuated as of Saturday, and accommodated at dormitories or barracks.

“The urgent issues are mostly settled; resources are due to be allocated on Monday,” Masimov said.

The Kyzylagash dam burst at around 22:00 on March 11, flooding 257 households in the village with a population of 3,000.

Nazarbayev conveyed his condolences to the families of the fatalities.

Translations:

Related articles

spot_imgspot_img

Join us on social media!

Новости компаний

Новости компаний

Company News

Asian Express Company resumes bus services connecting Tajik capital to northern part of Tajikistan

Asian Express Company has reportedly resumed bus services connecting...

Tajik private airline signs MoU with Saudi air travel company to develop Dushanbe-Jeddah service

Tajikistan’s privately owned air company Somon Air and Saudi...

Tajik state-run insurance company’s operating license extended for the next five years

The National Bank of Tajikistan (NBT) has extended the...

“Dead souls” found in Tajikistan’s electric power system

The Open Joint-Stock Company (OJSC) Power Distribution Networks has...
spot_imgspot_img

LATEST NEWS