Notice: Function _load_textdomain_just_in_time was called incorrectly. Translation loading for the acf domain was triggered too early. This is usually an indicator for some code in the plugin or theme running too early. Translations should be loaded at the init action or later. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 6.7.0.) in /var/www/asiaplus/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6121

Notice: Function _load_textdomain_just_in_time was called incorrectly. Translation loading for the td-cloud-library domain was triggered too early. This is usually an indicator for some code in the plugin or theme running too early. Translations should be loaded at the init action or later. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 6.7.0.) in /var/www/asiaplus/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6121
Dilovar Gulov released after giving a written undertaking not to leave Dushanbe - Asia-Plus | News from Tajikistan, Central Asia and the World

Дорогие читатели!

Мы проводим тестирование нового сайта. Сейчас доступны только свежие материалы за сегодня. Чтобы прочитать архивные материалы, воспользуйтесь кнопкой «Старый сайт».

Старый сайт

Дорогие читатели!

Мы проводим тестирование нового сайта. Сейчас доступны только свежие материалы за сегодня. Чтобы прочитать архивные материалы, воспользуйтесь кнопкой «Старый сайт».

Старый сайт

Dilovar Gulov released after giving a written undertaking not to leave Dushanbe

9
9

The son of ex-Minister of Energy, who beat police officer last Sunday, has been released after giving a written undertaking not to leave Dushanbe.

“Dilovar Gulov, who was detained for beating an officer of the Interior Ministry Organized Crime Control Directorate, was released yesterday after giving a written undertaking not to leave Dushanbe,” a source at the law enforcement authorities told Asia-Plus today morning.  

According to him, the Ismoili Somoni district prosecutor’s office is investigating the incident, but criminal proceedings have not yet been instituted against Dilovar Gulov.  

Recall, the incident took place on one of central streets in Dushanbe in the evening of July 8.  Both Dilovar Gulov, the son of the ex-Minister of Energy Gul Sherali, and Dilshod Narzullozoda, an officer of the Interior Ministry Organized Crime Control Directorate, were driving cars.  According to some sources, Narzullozoda stopped his car and made Dilovar Gulov remark, asking him not to make obstructions on a road.  The 26-year-old Dilovar Gulov reportedly beat the police officer following quarrel and fled the incident scene.      

Dilshod Narzullozoda sustained moderate bodily injuries and was taken to a hospital.

Dilovar Gulov has reportedly been put on the wanted list but he came to police station voluntarily on July 9.     

A source at the Ministry of Health and Social Protection says the police officer was taken to the neurosurgery department of the National Health Center (Qariyai Bolo) with various moderate bodily injuries.  “It is still premature to speak about Narzullozoda’s discharge from hospital,” the source added.

Meanwhile, the Interior Ministry keeps silence and has not released any statement on this incident so far.      

It is not the first time that Dilovar Gulov’s gets into crime reports.   On March 10, he and 12 other young men, including the ex-minister’s son-in-law Dilshod Nouralizoda, were detained for disorderly conduct.  By a ruling handed down by a court in Dushanbe’s Shohmansour district all of them were sentenced to between 5 and 15 days of administrative arrest.

Besides, he was fined 5,000 somoni in summer 2015 for having tinted glasses on his car.

Translations:

Related articles

spot_imgspot_img

Join us on social media!

Новости компаний

Новости компаний

Company News

Asian Express Company resumes bus services connecting Tajik capital to northern part of Tajikistan

Asian Express Company has reportedly resumed bus services connecting...

Tajik private airline signs MoU with Saudi air travel company to develop Dushanbe-Jeddah service

Tajikistan’s privately owned air company Somon Air and Saudi...

Tajik state-run insurance company’s operating license extended for the next five years

The National Bank of Tajikistan (NBT) has extended the...

“Dead souls” found in Tajikistan’s electric power system

The Open Joint-Stock Company (OJSC) Power Distribution Networks has...
spot_imgspot_img

LATEST NEWS