Director of Rudaki poultry factory faces charge of illegal allotment of 43 ha of lands for housing

DUSHANBE, October 17, Asia-Plus — Prosecutor-General Bobojon Bobokhonov told a news conference in Dushanbe on October 17 that the Prosecutor-General’s Office has instituted criminal proceedings against Hasan Azimov director of local poultry factory on charge of illegal allotment of lands for housing.   According to him, over the past seven years, Azimov has passed some 400 […]

Nargis Hamroboyeva

DUSHANBE, October 17, Asia-Plus — Prosecutor-General Bobojon Bobokhonov told a news conference in Dushanbe on October 17 that the Prosecutor-General’s Office has instituted criminal proceedings against Hasan Azimov director of local poultry factory on charge of illegal allotment of lands for housing.  

According to him, over the past seven years, Azimov has passed some 400 illegal rulings on allotting  43 hectares of lands for housing.  “For this, he has received totaling $81,000 from them,” the chief prosecutor said, noting that investigation is under way. 

As it had been reported earlier, some 20 women from the Rudaki district, some 20 kilometers southwest of Dushanbe, on September 20 gathered near the building of Presidential Palace in the center of the Tajik capital government’s building. 

They tried to draw the leadership of the Tajik government”s attention to the Rudaki authorities’ decision to pull down their residential buildings.  Those gathered expressed disagreement with decision of the district authorities to pull down dozens of residential buildings that have been constructed in the area near the Rudaki poultry factory since 2000.  

In the meantime, representatives from Rudaki local authorities say that those residential buildings have been constructed illegally and are to be pulled down and the Tajik chief prosecutor’s office issued an appropriate ruling on this subject on June 20 already.   

“All buildings constructed on the illegally allotted lands are considered to be illegal and to be pulled down,” the chief prosecutor said at the news conference.  According to him, a compromise may be reached only if the Rudaki authorities officially apply to the government for suspension of demolition of the buildings.    



 

Join us on social media!

Article translations:

Related Article

Оби зулол
Оби зулол

Most Read

Акика Алиф

Recent Articles

Kazakh, Turkish authorities agree to produce ANKA drones at joint venture in Kazakhstan

An agreement on this was signed in Astana during the visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Pension payments suspended for more than 14,000 people in Tajikistan over lack of re-registrationIn

The authorities reported that these pensioners did not complete re-registration. What should they do?

In Moscow, publishing photos of the aftermath of terrorist attacks and drone strikes has been banned

The restriction was explained by the need to ensure public safety and combat fake news.

Tajikistan authorities plan to abandon paper archives in record management

Digitization of archives from the registry office, notary services, in the fields of employment, land use, education, healthcare, and others is expected.

FAO conference in Dushanbe calls for expansion of women farmers’ rights

Women in rural areas still face limited access to resources, technologies, markets, and participation in decision-making.

Young boxers from Tajikistan win two medals at the Asian Boxing U15 & U17 Championships in Tashkent

The Asian Youth and Junior Boxing Championship in the U15 and U17 age categories is taking place in the capital of Uzbekistan.

Trust the internet more than parents: Why do children seek support from strangers online?

In Dushanbe, the results of the "Zireh" campaign were summarized: experts discussed digital risks for teenagers.