Resident of Tavildara arrested for harboring high-profile prison escapees

DUSHANBE, July 23, 2011, Asia-Plus  — A 43-year-old resident of the Dehi Bolo village in Tavildara district (Rasht Valley) Dodarjon Bulbulov has been arrested for helping high-profile prison escapees reach safe location. The source at the Ministry of Interior says Dodarjon Bulbulov was arrested on July 19.  He has reportedly harbored five criminals in his […]

Avaz Yuldoshev

DUSHANBE, July 23, 2011, Asia-Plus  — A 43-year-old resident of the Dehi Bolo village in Tavildara district (Rasht Valley) Dodarjon Bulbulov has been arrested for helping high-profile prison escapees reach safe location.

The source at the Ministry of Interior says Dodarjon Bulbulov was arrested on July 19.  He has reportedly harbored five criminals in his house for eight months.  The five were among 25 prisoners who broke out of the prison on the night of August 23, 2010, killing four guards.

“Bulbulov is charged with not reporting criminals’ whereabouts to police,” the source said, noting that all the five criminals that sheltered at Bulbulov’s house have been recaptured to date.  

We will recall that on May 4, the Supreme Court’s military board found three other men guilty of helping the escapees reach safe locations.  They were sentenced to different jail terms.  

Join us on social media!

Article translations:

Related Article

Оби зулол
Оби зулол
Дидитал Бизнез Астана

Most Read

Recent Articles

Dushanbe to be protected from heat and floods

A project costing more than $10 million is set to modernize the capital's water supply, reduce flood risks, and prepare the city for climate changes.

The price per square meter of housing in Vahdat increases by almost 28% – Somon.tj

According to Somon.tj analytics, suburbs and regional cities are starting to grow faster than the capital, and the volume of offers in Dushanbe has reached record levels.

Tajikistan proposes to hold International Markhor Day in Dushanbe in 2027

Tajikistan informed the UN that the population of the markhor in the country has increased from 300 to over 7,000 individuals and proposed to hold the International Markhor Day in 2027 in Dushanbe.

What did the victims of the mudslide in Kulob receive?

A correspondent from "Asia-Plus" spoke with several families affected by the natural disaster in Kulob.

A suspect in violence against a minor detained in Dushanbe

A previously convicted suspect lured a teenager into a basement and subjected him to violence.